Monument Car Accident Lawyers


Located at the base of the Rampart Range in El Paso County, Colorado, Monument is home to more than 6,400 people. A mix of families and businesses comprise this beautiful Colorado community and tourists come here year round for its unique blend of shopping and local flare. Situated along the I-25, Monument is close to Colorado Springs, where many residents work during the week. State Highway 105 also runs through Monument.

Once known as a resort community, the town of Monument has a strong military presence thanks to the location of U.S. Air Force Academy just to the south of the city. Neighboring communities include Palmer Lake, Woodmoor, Gleneagle, Larkspur, Black Forest, and Briargate.

Car Accidents in Monument

Car accidents occur year round in Monument and throughout El Paso County. Whether it’s on the I-25 or a rural highway, these accidents can result in serious injury and sometimes permanent disabilities. Unfortunately, without experienced and knowledgeable Monument car accident lawyers on your side, you may not receive the money you need to pay all of your expenses after an accident. Your attorney will need to fight the insurance companies aggressively to ensure that you have the money you need to pay for:

  • Medical expenses
  • Rehabilitation costs
  • Disability equipment
  • Long-term care
  • Lost Wages
  • Loss of future earnings
  • Loss of enjoyment of life
  • Loss of consortium
  • Pain and suffering

Time is Critical After a Car Accident

If you are injured in a car accident, time is critical. Immediately after your accident, the insurance company will begin building a case to offer you as little money as possible. During this time valuable evidence may be lost or misplaced and you could even run out of time to file a claim. In the state of Colorado, you only have 3 years from the date of the accident to file a claim. While this may seem like a lot of time – it can pass quickly, especially when you are dealing with injuries. Immediately after your accident, consider speaking to an experienced attorney. Your attorney will need this time to begin building your case and protecting your rights to compensation.