Millions Of Dollars Recovered Every Year For Our Satisfied Clients
Awards & Associations
Turning Non-Financial Loss Into Financial Compensation
How Pain And Suffering Is Calculated By Insurance Companies
What Is A Pain And Suffering Multiplier?
Proving Pain And Suffering With Evidence To Maximize Your Recovery
- Keep all medical records relating to injuries from the accident
- Keep all medical, treatment and therapy bills
- Take photos and videos of your injuries, limited mobility and any other helpful documentation of the severity of these injuries
- Receipts for medical devices, wheelchairs, slings, splits, prescriptions, medications and any other items purchased for healing
- Documentation of missed work, overdue bills from not being able to work and any other financial burdens resulting from the accident & your injuries
- Keep a journal of how you are feeling and recovering. Write in it every day that you experience pain, inconvenience, embarrassment, or other emotional responses to your injuries
- Get testimonials from family and friends discussing how the accident and injuries have affected your life from their perspective
An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Areas We Serve
We serve clients charged with crimes or injured anywhere throughout the state of Colorado, but we focus on residents of these areas: Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, Fountain, Briargate, Monument, Black Forest, Pueblo, Canon City, Larkspur, Security-Widefield, Peyton, Castle Rock, Teller County, El Paso County, Elbert County, Park County, Douglas County and beyond.